The new theory of flight was first published in NORMAT 57 (2009):
followed by related publications addressing specific aspects:
- Simulation of 3D Unsteady Incompressible Flow Past a NACA 0012 Wing Section
- Computer Simulation of Incompressible Flow Past a Circular Cylinder at Very High Reynolds Numbers
- Adaptive Computation of Aeroacoustic Sources for Rudimentary Landing Gear
- Unicorn: A Unified Continuum Mechanics Solver
- A Computational Study of Turbulent Flow Simulation for a Circular Cylimder Using Skin Friction Boundary Conditions
An updated version of the Mathematical Secret of Flight with more accurate computations is presented in
which in an expanded modified version was submitted to AIAA Journal on March 8, 2012.
After rejection by AIAA the article will instead be published in Journal of Mathematical Fluid Dynamics in the revised form of March 2014:
with an introduction by the editors inviting AIAA to scrutiny and discussion.