Here is a collection of videos with leading historic scientists in person:
- Prandtl Discovers the Boundary Layer
- Zhukovsky Discovers Circulation Generated by Sharp Trailing Edge
- D’Alembert Describes his Paradox
- Feynman Presents the New Theory of Flight
- Einstein on the New Theory of Flight
- Clinton on the Zhukovsky Scandal
- Popper on the Old Theory of Flight
- Why Germany Lost the 2nd World War
- Birkhoff on Modern Fluid Mechanics
- Euler on His Equations Describing Fluid Mechanics
- Herrmann Schlichting on Prandtl’s Boundary Layer Theory
- Hinshelwood on the Split between Theoretical and Practical Fluid Mechanics
- Von Karman on Prandtl’s Limitations as Mathematician
- Thomas Kuhn on Fluid Mechanics.
The idea is to test if animation can revive basic insights of great scientists, which have been suppressed or forgotten in modern fluid mechanics.