This web site started in 2012 (total 165.000 views) now makes a restart representing the recent breakthrough of the New Theory of Flight revealing for the first time the Secret of Flight. The time line is the following:
- DFS = CFD based on first principle physics 1995 –.
- Book: Computational Turbulent Incompressible Flow 2007.
- Resolution of d’Alembert’s Paradox 2008.
- New Theory of Flight 2008 –.
- High Lift Workshop: DFS for full aircraft 2017.
- DFS as MOOC 2018.
- DFS as open source CFD launched by Icarus Digital Math 2018.
- Presentation of New Theory of Flight to Boeing 2019.
- New Flight Simulator based on DFS initiated 2019.
After a long incubation period the new theory and new computation of DFS thus enters into the real world of flight from design to pilot training, offering entirely new possibilities. This website will track the further development and offer updates of background material on both theory, computation and application.
Its is a travesty that all through the modern era of aviation a physically correct theory of flight has been lacking. NASA reports on its home page 3 incorrect theories, but no theory claimed to be correct. It is now time for the New Theory to replace the text book theory and form a new practice.